$150 per session
$175 for an initial consultation
$200 for A.R.T. (Accelerated Resolution Therapy)
Sliding scale available. Please contact me for further details.
Military discount option available to active military and their families. Please inquire to find out more.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Checks can be made payable to HHHWS LLC or Healing Harmony Health and Wellness with Shana LLC.
We require 24 hours notice to cancel appointments. If you do not show up to your appointment and have not notified me by phone or email at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the full amount of the missed session.
NOW ACCEPTING Carefirst/ BlueCross Blue Shield and Tricare.
For anyone out of network, before each session, you will be responsible to provide payment in full. You will be provided with an invoice that you can submit to your insurance company for out-of-network reimbursement. Contact your health insurance company about how much they reimburse for out-of-network mental health providers. Some reimburse up to 80-100% for mental health services.
Telehealth and Insurance
Please be advised that if you choose to schedule a Tele-health visit through a HIPAA compliant tele-conferencing software, your CPT code will be 90834-95 or 90837-95. Please ask your insurance company how much they will reimburse for these codes so that you know prior to scheduling one.
Here are some questions to ask your health insurance provider:
- What are my Out Of Network, Mental Health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? (It is usually expressed as a percentage, like 80% or a flat rate, like $80.)
- Is preauthorization (e.g. preapproval, precertification) required from my insurance company or primary care physician?
- How much do you reimburse for a 90791, 90834, and 90837 CPT code?
- How much do you reimburse for 90834-95 and 90837-95?